As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
Manufacturing industries are undergoing major change, facing new external challengers, new technology trends, internal cost pressures, and with some facing an uncertain future in the UK. Leveraging our Capgemini’s strong network of clients, talent and assets, Capgemini Invent is ideally positioned to help our clients re-invent their business models, deliver digital transformation and increase their competitiveness. With deep industry specialism in at least one manufacturing sector including industrial, aerospace and defence, automotive and consumer goods, combined with end business understanding, technology skills, and a highly collaborative working style, you will help driving new business and expanding existing business.
Capgemini Invent is hiring manufacturing consultants. The roles will be fundamental in driving forward the digital agenda for our clients and their customers and we are seeking to hire experienced manufacturing specialists to maximise the market opportunity, shape engagements and deliver for our clients.
- You’ll work with as part of our existing manufacturing team to deliver projects with new and existing manufacturing sector clients.
- You’ll work with colleagues and clients to build best practices of manufacturing transformation, from shop floor improvements to supply chain digitisation and fundamental changes in processes, information and material flows.
- You will play a critical role in the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, working in an agile way you’ll work on developing solutions and sustainable results.
- Ensuring effective delivery and timely completion of projects in alignment with commercial goals.
- Depending on your seniority and experience, you’ll be supporting business development activities, leading consulting teams and mentoring other members of the team to ensure their effective development.
You’ll bring experience of world class manufacturing gained in a high-performance manufacturing environment (including Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Industrial, High Tech or FMCG) over a minimum of 5 years. In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline
• Proven knowledge of Manufacturing processes and supporting systems gained
• Comprehensive understanding of issues related to production system improvement and the application of digital enablement, including Industry 4.0
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, ideally gained in an internal manufacturing advisory team or blue-chip consulting organisation
• Experience of operating with senior manufacturing or supply chain functional leadership
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong with an excellent academic background, highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with senior manufacturing functional leadership on a peer to peer basis. You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/