Business breakthroughs result increasingly from inspired applications of technology to unmet needs. New technologies – from AI to robotics – are rapidly maturing. How can businesses adopt and exploit them at pace?
The businesses that evolve and compete most successfully are those that have undertaken a radical transformation of the IT function to become truly agile and proactive. Their agility extends beyond IT capabilities to encompass the entire enterprise. The cloud-enabled services and platforms they develop are flexible, massively scalable, and highly secure.
Technology’s role is to enable, deliver and scale what’s next for the business.
With our specialized Future of Technology practice, we help businesses capture the possibilities of emerging technology through specific solutions tailored for every type of business and sector.
We believe that there is more to your career as well as high-value client delivery
As a team and leadership, we value:
- Your growth and ambitions
- Help the practice to grow and to shape our go-to-market offers
- If you have a sector expertise, we always try to ensure you’re doing the right work
- Feeling part of the team
- We hold monthly team showcases of our digital transformation projects
- After our monthly showcases and business update, we have our monthly social and it’s a chance to connect with the wider team over a few drinks in the city
- Or why not meet your team for a Future of Technology breakfast, hear from the leadership and get to know your colleagues in a more relaxed environment?
- Our – now famous – quarterly away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new
- Your professional development
- You will receive best-in-class management consulting training
- You can pursue a range of technical accreditations (including AWS Cloud certifications)
- You have access to industry-wide Agile training courses and accreditations such as Product Owner and Scrum Master
Our digital architects are the architects of positive futures and are at the heart of driving better outcomes with and for our clients. We help our clients bring to life what’s next.
As one of our digital architects, you will combine the best of management consulting, breadth of architecture, business nous and technology knowledge and experience to make the difference.
You will be at the heart of delivering profitable outcomes in business and technology-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with a broad range of private- and public-sector clients to achieve their strategic goals.
Our Digital Architects are part of our Future of Technology practice within our Capgemini Invent community. We are a dynamic community who value growth, professional development and the ability to make a real difference.
We aim to work in diverse multi-disciplinary teams, hand-in-glove with our clients.
What you'll do
Our people are flexible and the scope of your role will vary with each project in line with the breadth and depth of your experience.
Our aim is to enable and successfully deliver digital transformations, bring the right combination of style and substance, ensure the basics are right whilst always bringing value add. You’ll apply architecture and consulting techniques to drive the right client outcomes in the right way.
Our consultants typically play a key role in a stream of work; our senior consultants design and lead multiple streams; with our managing consultants taking on further responsibility. Everybody plays a role in our growth through successful delivery, contributing to our offers, knowledge as well as developing new business.
You’ll be keen to work within an ambitious consulting environment, where you’ll want to contribute to our growth and success. You’ll also bring excellent communication skills and the confidence to influence senior stakeholders.
- As a Managing Consultant: you’ll have a desire to contribute to the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice. You’ll contributing to our market offers, knowledge and the overall strategic goals of the practice. In delivery and leadership, you’ll be responsible for consulting sales in excess of £500,000 per annum.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/