Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
The focus of the role
As a management consultant your primary focus will be on project delivery for our clients who are increasingly calling on us to transform the way they engage with their customers by leveraging the power of technology. From designing and supporting the implementation of new digital channels and tools, to optimising Workforce Management or Telephony solutions, you will be shaping the business transformation journey for client operational teams and will enjoy a variety and richness of experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal development.
We are looking for your Contact Centre expertise to compliment and augment the knowledge within our growing Service Transformation team within Capgemini Invent, and support development of propositions that help support our growth ambition. We are looking for individuals who are passionate in supporting our clients to design, deliver and optimise their customer engagement, with a focus on omnichannel and contact centre transformation.
It is an exciting time for the Service Transformation team, and we are looking for experienced, energised individuals to help accelerate our growth.
What you’ll do
Each day in the life of a management consultant brings new opportunities to learn, to share and to shine. Whether you are working on client site delivering transformation projects, or in our Capgemini offices shaping client offerings or commercial propositions, you will be working with bright and committed people who share the Capgemini values and collaborative DNA, learning every step of the way and creating value for our clients, their customers and our business.
This calls for energy, flexibility, an ability to embrace the unknown and ambiguity, and a can-do attitude. But it also brings its rewards: you will work with like-minded colleagues, learn from those around you, enjoy supporting others and have the opportunity to be creative and innovative in everything you do.
We will draw on your expertise in both assessing the current capabilities and maturity of our client operations, and defining or implementing innovative solutions to allow them to create great customer engagement.
You will typically consider operations holistically, ensuring that process, technology and people dimensions are covered in our clients’ transformation plans.
What you’ll bring
• You’ll bring deep customer engagement expertise within contact centre operations in industry or contact centre transformation experience elsewhere, with experience in the Government/Public Sector, Financial Services & Retail sectors being particularly advantageous. Additional experience from Telco, Utilities and Consumer Products would also be welcome.
• To be successful you’ll bring strong operational, technical and/or business change knowledge from within a Contact Centre environment. For example, experience in Contact Centre operating models, channel optimisation, call routing, IVR, AI, workforce management, automation, chatbots or CRM would be welcome.
• Although not a technical role any experience or awareness of supporting the implementation of key Contact Centre centre technologies would be advantageous. This could include, but not limited to, Salesforce, NICE, Aspect, AWS Connect, Odigo, Genesys, 8×8.
• Consulting experience is advantageous however is not a necessity. Candidates need to hold the skills and the ability to overcome barriers through the use of drive, determination and influencing skills in a project delivery environment. You’ll have a natural ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior client executives and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• You be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll combine the commitment to own and deliver outstanding project work with the gravitas to engage effectively up to and including C-level stakeholders on a peer to peer basis.
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong with an excellent academic background, highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in a collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively up to C-level/ CxO level clients on a peer to peer basis. You’ll enjoy coaching teams, providing direction and helping others to develop. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
Why join us
Whilst you will have London, Manchester or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
frog and Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.