Our digital architects are the architects of positive futures and are at the heart of driving better outcomes with and for our clients. We help our clients bring to life what’s next. As one of our digital architects, you will combine the best of management consulting, breadth of architecture, business nous and technology knowledge and experience to make the difference. You will be at the heart of delivering profitable outcomes in business and technology-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with a broad range of private- and public-sector clients to achieve their strategic goals. Our Digital Architects are part of our Future of Technology practice within our Capgemini Invent community. We are a dynamic community who value growth, professional development and the ability to make a real difference. We aim to work in diverse multi-disciplinary teams, hand-in-glove with our clients.
We believe that there is more to your career as well as high-value client delivery
As a team and leadership, we value:
- Your growth and ambitions
- Help the practice to grow and to shape our go-to-market offers
- If you have a sector expertise, we always try to ensure you’re doing the right work
- Feeling part of the team
- We hold monthly team showcases of our digital transformation projects
- After our monthly showcases and business update, we have our monthly social and it’s a chance to connect with the wider team over a few drinks in the city
- Or why not meet your team for a Future of Technology breakfast, hear from the leadership and get to know your colleagues in a more relaxed environment?
- Our – now famous – quarterly away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new
- Your professional development
- You will receive best-in-class management consulting training
- You can pursue a range of technical accreditations (including AWS Cloud certifications)
- You have access to industry-wide Agile training courses and accreditations such as Product Owner and Scrum Master
You will work as a solution architect in a product design and development team. You will work on ideas that are new to the business and to their clients and work on IT services that are mature but needs radical transformation in form of digital offering to their customers.
Often these ideas and digital transformation approach needs to be proven and requires a conscious approach to build and deliver.
As a solution architect, your role will be to prove concepts, to do the technical feasibility, to design an end to end technical solution, to map the underlying capabilities needed to build the solution, to ensure the solution meets the required architecture standards or blue prints and to provide the necessary technical support to the scrum teams and product design team to develop the solution.
You will be hands-on with the technical knowledge and able to design and implement code to support the iterative product development.
- Experience and knowledge to quickly build and test applications, try out cloud native services, work alongside UX/UI or front end developers to build a prototype without hesitation
- Understanding the cloud services and ability to deliver your solution on a range of platforms primarily in AWS and MS Azure cloud platform
- Ability to design an end to end solution that is cost effective, increases digital footprint, increases completion rates of a transaction, understand user centric design, meets business KPIs and user satisfaction
- Understanding the current and future technology trend. You must have worked in delivering digital applications or services, DevOps and waterfall environments before and knows the challenges to bring the best of old and new world
- Assertiveness in dealing with people at all levels within and outside of the delivery organisation, including partner and client organisations
- Strong understanding of PaaS, SaaS, Serverless computing and micro service-based architecture
Capgemini Invent offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth
- Our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution
- Les Fontaines: Capgemini Invent has a unique training environment just outside of Paris, where we can immerse ourselves in thought-leadership, share knowledge and build capabilities which will help us and our clients to succeed.
- We hold monthly showcases of our digital transformation initiatives, sharing knowledge and showing off how the power of technology is impacting our clients.
- There are monthly team drinks, and it’s a chance to connect face-to-face with the wider team over a few drinks in the city. The monthly team breakfasts give you a different, more relaxed setting to meet up in the office on Fridays to hear from the leadership, meet colleagues and discuss the trends and insights within the market. Team away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new – sometimes even pizza-making or shuffle boarding
At Capgemini Invent we pride ourselves on our collaborative innovation culture and we provide our consultants the autonomy to drive their career and develop the skills they need to achieve success. Those who are offered to attend our Talent Selection Events will be given the opportunity to meet members of the team and learn more about Capgemini Invent and what we do.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.