London base location with travel
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Main Purpose Of Role
The focus of your role
We focus on change strategy and enabling change—resulting in the adoption of new behaviours and mindsets by individuals and teams.
Our Business Model Transformation practice brings together a range of People Change capabilities to help navigate organisations through digital evolution, helping them to set their strategic direction, create new operating models and deliver sustainable change.
We are looking for enthusiastic Business Change Consultants to join the Business Model Transformation (BMT) team. You will be part of the Change team delivering successful end-to-end transformation programmes across our priority markets. Consultants in this role will be dynamic in their approach and able to manage change with personality, precision and predictability to help realise measurable, positive business outcomes.
What you’ll do
Working within the BMT team involves advising on significant business and organisational change that utilise our leading practice methods, tools and techniques. You’ll make change “stick”, ensuring sustainable benefits are realised by our clients, through your ability to have personal impact and skill in application of our methods. You will focus on the transfer of capability and also contribute to the strategic direction of the Capgemini Change team, coaching and developing others within BMT.
What you’ll bring
You may come from a recognised consultancy background, or your career to date might have been spent working in industry. Either way, you’ll have a desire to build a career in the consulting sector, and you’ll bring knowledge and experience gained by working in business change or project management roles on large scale Digital Transformation programmes. You’ll thrive on all things digital and have a determination to find a digital means of enabling change.
You will have a good grounding in some or all of the following areas:
• Change strategy: Defining the desired future state of an organisation or function based on the change programme; and designing the change programme itself, including specific initiatives in areas such as definition of essential behaviours, communications strategy, learning strategy and the approach to leveraging analytics and measurement tools and methodologies.
• Behavioural Change: Defining the desired behaviours from the organisation and putting in place a behavioural measurement and tracking capability.
• Enablement: Stakeholder analysis; change impact assessment; change measurement and analytics; communications and stakeholder management; training and performance support; focusing on knowledge transfer to the organisation to sustain BAU.
• Change Tracking: Focus upon the use of data points and analytics; reporting and KPIs to demonstrate benefits realisation associated with Change Management, and calling to action, where needed.
• Programme Methods: Expertise in Agile and Dev Ops methodologies; versed in impact and application of these methods across Change Management.
• Digital Engagement: Confidence in integrating digital tools to communications, learning and analytics; current knowledge and experience of a range of applications to facilitate digital exchange.
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong, highly motivated and a self-starter. You will bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, and you’ll be capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis. You will be collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Consulting unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Consulting. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: www.uk.capgemini-consulting.com/