As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
Within the global automotive market we already enable enhanced customer experience, improved efficiency, and bottom-line cost reductions to enhance overall business performance. Old paradigms are not valid anymore, disruptions enforce the change: new technologies, sustainability and urbanization, changing customer expectations, new market entrants, major geographic shift.
We help our global automotive clients – manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, mobility providers – address today’s challenges, drive their own digital transformation and shape their business for the future. You will lead and support a range of critical services including:
• CRM Campaign Management
• CRM Case Management
• Digital Strategy
• Digital Sales, CPQ & eCommerce
• Marketing Transformation
• Customer & Business Analytics
• Business Process Redesign
• Aftersales – including services, technical service, spare parts
• Digital transformation – including mobility services, EV, services
• Manufacturing & Supply Chain transformation
You’ll be working with some of the largest companies in the world on a variety of transformation engagements, engaging with the C-Suite in shaping and delivering major transformations.
Responsible for the delivery of change in strategy and front line operations, you’ll provide the leadership and support for innovative and pragmatic solutions for our clients. Forming part of an experienced and flexible business development and delivery team, you’ll be helping our diverse clients to realise benefits and transform behaviours which will lead to improved operations and customer centricity. Your experience, insight and counsel will help shape the future of the automotive industry.
You may have come from a recognised consultancy background, where you’ll be focused on delivering operations transformation advisory and change services. Alternatively, you could have been performing a similar role within a automotive services environment. You’ll be intellectually capable of developing and holding peer level relationships at all levels of the client’s company.
In addition, you’ll have the following experience and personal attributes:
• Proven experience and results in the automotive industry and/or supply chain
• Evidence of delivery success in the automotive market.
• Ability to demonstrate analytical rigour and proven ability to analyse and translate business requirements and formulate conclusions/recommendations.
• Relevant academic or professional qualifications.
• You’ll bring a passion and understanding for business transformation in a digital world.
• You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
• Flexibility and ambition to perform as part of the UK team and overseas, with the potential to progress within our growing business and to work fully collaboratively across a number of teams.
• The ability to develop and maintain peer relationships with senior management level executives.