As a leading management consultant and IT service provider in Financial Services, Capgemini has proven ability to bring insight, objectivity and pragmatism to IT Strategy and Architecture, for outstanding collaboration and business results. We are looking to enhance our capability in the large scale digital transformation space and are recruiting a number of Architects with proven experience in the financial services space and strong leadership skills.
If you are looking to advance your I.T Architecture career, this is the job for you!
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients achieve sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
• Provide architecture leadership to large transformational programs
• Architecture governance at program level.
• Build relationship with key client stakeholders.
• Ability to consult with client and drive them towards the recommended solution
• Define architecture strategy, principles and direction
• Assist Account teams in converting requirements into proposals for clients.
• Working with the Solution Owner and virtual members of the Accelerated Response Team plan the solution / proposition engagement, ensuring the solution is commercially viable and meets the customer’s expectations
• Identify innovative and alternative approaches
• Present solutions and service offers at senior level within client organisations
• Provide solution consultancy across a range of technologies to meet client needs
• Be accountable for ensuring solution teams deliver to agreed scope of services
• Provide technical QA on a portfolio of projects
• Formulate points of view on the market direction, emerging technologies and their application in solving business challenges, generating client interest in FS services
• Enterprise architecture & engineering proposition and consulting around specific Financial Services service offers for UK clients
• Experience in defining architecture roadmaps and journeys for the client
• Understand and have experience of banking systems.
• Experience in developing digital solutions using latest technologies
• Experience of working within a large, complex organization
• Enterprise scale architecture delivery and developing end-to-end solutions
• Demonstrable subject matter expertise in systems integration
• Rounded architecture experience across all aspects of enterprise programmes (programme design & management, transformation, IS&T strategy, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, enterprise database & middleware service provision, programme and technology governance etc) and how they fit together
• Solid commercial and technical experience in providing IT Services
• Proven ability to interpret business principles and strategies and translation of these into effective IT/IS strategies and initiatives
• Good client facing skills
• Experience gain from new cutting edge technology companies (e.g. Google, Amazon, Netflix, Paypal)
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.