Who you’ll be working with:
The Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) practice is the largest practice within Capgemini Financial Services, with a headcount of 6000+ and servicing over 500 clients globally.
In the UK, ADM comprises the following disciplines:
- Java development
- Mainframe development
- Managed services
- Microsoft development
- Project/Programme Management
- Solution Architecture
ADM is the primary home for delivery focused individuals, and as such we have established several partnerships with the wider industry including Microsoft, IBM, Sun and Oracle – to name but a few – with whom we collaborate on a regular basis to bring new and innovative solutions to the market.
Given our diverse skillset, ADM is involved in all aspects of client work within the Financial Services sector and aims to provide exciting and challenging work to our employees whilst also ensuring individuals have a defined progression path combined with a certification process that allows them to manage their development and careers at Capgemini.
Focus of your role:
This role has been result of expansion of the client's activities in the USA, they are extending operations in the US and as result need to high new Solution Architect/Designers.
What you’ll do:
- Working with BRD to design and document architecture vision, solution design, get it approved from Design Authority to implementing changes.
- Working with Barclays internal teams and third party vendors to create new functions and services on various levels.
- Must be very good in documenting current state assessment.
- Flexible to work with top down and bottom up approaches i.e. Flexible to document existing solutions to baseline the design document and then documenting new solutions.
- Provide support during build and delivery phases. Also make sure that implementation completely follows the design.
What you’ll bring:
- System analysis, design and stakeholder management.
- An understanding of the credit card industry and regulations in different countries.
- Capable of designing Application Architecture.
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.