Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are currently seeking a top performing Delivery Lead with hands on experience working on Insurance Domain programmes and ideally experience across the full Guidewire suite to join our successful Insurance Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel.
Capgemini Financial Services are looking to recruit a Delivery Lead who has experience in both Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements and to work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate Software Specifications. Furthermore, they will have to be able to clearly articulate their approach and deliverables to potential clients.
Taking full responsibility for Insurance Programmes and providing any business solutions to this complex Guidewire implementation, you will provide in depth knowledge and manage the delivery for this project;
- Experience working on Insurance domain programmes previously, it would be an added plus if you have experience working on ALM tools like JIRA
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART and Solution Train using various tools such as the Program and Solution Kanban’s and other information radiators
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PI’s)
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision a Roadmap and Backlogs and through Pre and Post PI Planning meetings
- Facilitate the PI planning event Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives the RTE and publish them for visibility and transparency
- Summarize program PI objectives into Solution PI Objectives the STE and publish them for visibility and transparency
- Assist tracking the execution of features and capabilities see Metrics
- Facilitate periodic synchronization meetings including the ART sync at the Program Level and the value stream sync for Solution Trains Assist with economic decision making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll up to Epics where necessary Coach leaders’ teams and Scrum Masters in Lean Agile practices and mindsets
- Help manage risks and dependencies Escalate and track impediments and provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Encourage collaboration between teams, Systems and Solution Architects Engineering Work with Product and Solution Management Product Owners and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve Foster Communities of Practice and the use of engineering and Built in Quality practices
- Analytical and consulting skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Articulates recommendations to persuade others
- Be able to work with customers independently
- Lead solution definition and deployment in small project
- Client interfacing skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Project management
- Relationship management
- Be able to advise customers on functional solution
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.