Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
You will join our Insights and Data Global Practice, working within the Enterprise Content Management team. We are the largest ECM practice in the UK and are currently delivering some of the largest and most complex ECM solutions in the UK. We have an ambition to grow the team throughout 2017 and into 2018 focusing on key technologies such as OpenText InfoArchive.
The focus of your role
As an architect focused on Information Archiving solutions, you will be responsible for shaping and delivering solution which help our customers to improve how they manage their information. You will be responsible for helping to both sell and deliver Archiving to our customers as we seek to grow our Archiving business in the face of growing demand within our customer base. For this, you will understand information life-cycle management and be able to demonstrate knowledge of information modelling.
What you’ll do
- You will design and architect solutions based on OpenText InfoArchive – helping our customers to identify the information they can archive and the process to archive
- You will help to design the configuration required on InfoArchive in order to meet the data retrieval and compliance requirements of our customers
- You will work with our customers to help them build the business case to embark on archiving programs
- You will help to grow our knowledge and capability in areas of Information Governance including addressing the upcoming GDPR regulations
What you’ll bring
- Ideally you will bring experience of delivering solutions using OpenText InfoArchive
- Knowledge and experience of Information Modelling and good knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems
- Understanding of core technologies including XML (xForms and xQuery) and HTML5
- Knowledge and experience of Information Lifecycle Management including Retention Management and Disposition
- Good understanding of ETL products such as Talend or Pentaho
- Ability to perform analysis work on existing applications and data
- Ability to produce business cases for our customers to help them progress their Information Archiving programs
- Preferably good understanding of the information architecture of products such as SAP or Maximo
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
Find out more and apply