Who you’ll be working with
The Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved in a broad range of business and IT-focused topics from Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management.
We help our clients build an enterprise-class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practices at the heart of delivery
The focus of your role
As an IBM Engineering Lifecycle consultant within Capgemini, you will be working alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
What you’ll do
• Partnering with clients to gather a necessary understanding of business objectives and processes
• Engage with key business users and stakeholders in defining requirements
• Capture, trace, analyze and manage changes to requirements in the ELM product suite
• Contribute to the analysis, design, development and enhancement of ELM solutions.
• Consult and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
• Understand and model data structure in IBM Rhapsody and generate views
• Provide information, feedback, and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
What you’ll bring
• Solid understanding of the IBM Engineering Lifecycle Management products including IBM Doors Next, Engineering Workflow Management and Engineering Test Management
• Experience in managing requirements using IBM Engineering Requirements Management Doors Next platform.
• Experience in tracking and management of activities using IBM Engineering Workflow Management solution.
• Hands-on experience with UML/SysML modelling (e.g. sequence diagram) and design of systems using IBM Engineering Systems Design Rhapsody.
• Experience in building reports using Report Builder
• Experience in design and development of reports using IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization (ELO) Publishing Tool and publishing using Document Builder
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply