An opportunity has arisen to provide 12 months maternity cover within our HR Resolution Team as a HR Manager. In this role you will be providing advice and support on cases to the wider HR team and the business.
If you have a proven track record as a HR generalist with a good grounding in strategic case management and good knowledge of employment law. This role offers a great opportunity to grow and develop your skills further.
You will be proactive, approachable and a team player with the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues, acting as part of one HR team across the business. You will have:
• Proven experience in a HR generalist role, ability to work at pace to providing advice to HR Managers and Managers within the business
• A good understanding of strategic case management and employment law.
• Effective communication skills and stakeholder management skills with the ability to coach and support managers at all level.
• An understanding of the need to adhere to policy and procedure balanced with strategic and commercial considerations of case handling to mitigate risk to the organisation.
• Ability to prioritise, be flexible and able to react to changing priorities when managing multiple HR cases
• Ability to work to tight and changing deadlines.
• A focus on informal resolution and be able to demonstrate the associated skills