Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
The focus of your role
To be involved across a range of activities within a challenging HR environment, both generalist and specialist.
What you’ll do
In Capgemini Invent we are passionate about delivering the best value to our Business through our People. We are looking for someone to help us deliver on that promise and help drive the people agenda within our SBU.
As a HR Business Partner your key responsibilities will be to:
- Proactively engage on the Talent and Performance agenda to develop and retain talent at all levels of the organisation, promote career development and accelerate progression of high potential talent
- Improve Employee Engagement – drive initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and improve Employee Engagement.
- Execute the People Strategy to ensure that we have a cohesive and cost effective set of HR services and People Change initiatives which meet the needs of our business and are in line with Group direction
- Work with the other HRBP to shape the workforce to drive a competitive and profitable business whilst increasing Employee Engagement (EE) and Employee Career satisfaction
- Execute and drive the activities in the HR Calendar
What you’ll bring
- Fluent understanding of and ability to use all HR and business metrics and understand how they impact on business performance with a high level of commercial awareness
- Ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels, especially senior management
- Ability to assess client needs, requirements, preferences and set expectations effectively
- Ability to use dashboards, spreadsheets and employee survey data to inform routine decision making
- Understanding how own work impacts the bigger picture and ability to make judgements based on the bigger picture
- A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas across the full business.
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Decisive emphatic style with ability to drive business through to the desired outcome
- Expert verbal and written communications in both formal and informal settings
- Ability to manage complex HR initiatives and proven project management skills
- In partnership the ability to handle a territory size of 500 people and growing!
- Flexible approach and willingness to undertake all new tasks
- Ability to run proactive and innovative initiatives with limited need for guidance
- Ability to lead/coach/mentor less experienced HR professionals
- Confident, personal presentation
- Ability to handle complex or sensitive HR cases
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Invent unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.