UK International Mobility Lead
Location: Woking Office
An overview of the role
This role is a unique chance to lead the highly regarded UK International Mobility team and agenda for Capgemini UK. The role reports to the Head of HR Systems and Support Services and is based within the UK HR Services function.
We are very passionate about what we do and the UK International Mobility team plays a business critical role in ensuring the right talent can be mobilized at the right time. We are focused on delivering the best solutions to our business and clients through operational excellence, providing subject matter expertise and advice on all related matters to mobility and tax, led by the Head of UK Mobility.
Why this role?
As a highly motivated and collaborative leader you will:
• Lead and deliver the Group and UK International Mobility strategy with accountability for ensuring all UK immigration and tax compliance is met
• Develop and implement mobility policies and provide support to bid activity
• Provide first class subject matter expertise for the full assignment lifecycle for both inbound and outbound assignments
• Play a critical and leadership role in investigating, solutioning and resolving mobility issues
• Accountable for leading and delivering projects which support the Group and UK International Mobility strategy and agenda.
• Ability to work across the organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our employees and internal clients.
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with the opportunity for career progression.
• Expert technical knowledge of global mobility processes and assignment types including experience with UK immigration, tax and finance, relocation advice, and a sound grasp of what makes mobility programs successful for all stakeholders
• A deep understanding of how mobility, immigration, tax and HR processes work
• Experience in managing high volume company sponsored UK immigration programmes is preferable
• Strong commercial and compliance /finance awareness with an analytical, solution and problem-solving driven mindset who can deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent attention to detail and willingness to pay attention to all aspects of your role with a can do attitude, flexible and willing to do what is needed in the team
• Self-starter with strong organizational and prioritization skills who can deliver projects with limited support
• Engaging, effective and confident in managing relationships and engagement with people, particularly with senior stakeholders including at a global level and with 3rd party suppliers
• People leadership and team management (both onshore and offshore) with a commitment to developing team members in their careers
• Strong data and analytical skills including Excel and awareness of GDPR