London / UK Wide
Who you’ll be working with
In Business & Technology Solutions (BTS) we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale, technology-driven transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery. Having the right people using the right methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
Transformational Testing Services
The Transformational Testing Services Team (TTS) are one of five delivery teams that sit within Business & Technology Solutions. TTS was established in January 2016; a new Delivery Unit within Business Technology Solutions focusing on helping our client’s achieve business value through testing transformation. The TTS function is responsible for all aspects of testing services focusing on developing our capability and introducing transformation to our existing accounts. At Capgemini, we see various levels of maturity within our client’s IT Software Development Lifecycle. Some are just starting off on their testing transformation journey, whilst some of the more mature organisations are moving to a much more optimised, ‘Dev-Ops’ operation. Our aim with TTS is to help our customers evolve and innovate their testing landscape regardless of their maturity.
The focus of your role
• Responsible for moving embedded testing accounts to more transformational, industrialised engagements as well as evolving commercial constructs
• Responsible for driving the strategy for Transformational Test Services
• Complete ownership of all testing delivery and resources across multiple projects, programmes and sectors
• Responsible for headcount of 150+ UK / India resources including test solutioning, and pre-sales
• Responsible for all testing propositions and proposals to new and existing client base
What you’ll do
• Devise and set the TTS strategy to achieve market strength and business growth
• Manage the TTS capability; developing this to the needs of the wider organisation
• Own the revenue target for testing sales across all sectors
• Responsible for testing pre-sales and delivery teams
• Responsible for all hiring to market needs and pipeline, bid support and solutioning
• Responsible for utilisation targets of test function
What you’ll bring
• At least 15 years’ experience in a senior testing role
• At least 5 years’ experience in a head of test role
• Experience of running testing sales
• Experience of running large testing engagements, running transition, test transformation and continuous improvement
• Proactive approach towards innovation and ‘best in class’ testing
• Ability to operate at all levels in an organisation, strong stakeholder management
• Strong leadership skills
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply