Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing
Capgemini Financial Services is looking to recruit a new practice leader for Salesforce. This is a full-time, permanent position based in London. However, travel will be required throughout our global network.
This role represents a unique opportunity to work with some of the worlds leading financial services institutions and be influential in shaping the future success of our business.
The head of Salesforce is a dual role addressing both external and internal needs.
- External: being the critical link between the customer facing market units and the delivery capability. In this role, the Salesforce head will build close working relationships with other Capgemini units and also Salesforce themselves to help grow market presence through the deployment of innovative offers and establish the necessary delivery capability. This includes developing appropriate offerings and drive customer demand. The Salesforce practice lead is expected to bring thought leadership to Salesforce solutions and architecture including various Salesforce components (e.g. ServiceCloud, CRM, MarketingCloud, Einstein) and implementation approaches.
- Internal: growing the necessary capability and capacity in Salesforce, recruiting and retaining talents including business analyst, solution architect and project managers.
A seasoned Salesforce delivery lead with a proven track record in building appropriate delivery and solution capability.
Specific skills include:
- Responsible for Salesforce UK strategy for financial services, thought leadership, business development and sales engagement
- Ability to architect and design advanced solutions on Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud and Financial Service Cloud platform
- Experience in running client workshops, translate requirements into design and implementation approach, able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of config vs code
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with other package solutions like Guidewire, Temenos, etc.
- Comfortable in discussing the implementation approach of Salesforce projects with clients, including delivery methodology and best practices
- Proactive deal identification and engagement, existing and new accounts: sales/practice engagement and opportunity management, promote value to clients
- Thought leadership and subject matter expertise on Salesforce, build and articulate the Capgemini Salesforce value proposition,
- Identifying new market opportunities and orchestrating new offerings to drive growth initiatives
- Managing the Salesforce broader ecosystem and partner triangulation
- Lead Pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls, sales meeting and lead proposal development.
- Represent Capgemini and managing Salesforce stakeholder relationships in the UK for Financial Services
- Maintaining alignment and collaboration across Capgemini group.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.