We are currently seeking a top performing Business Lead with hands on experience in Guidewire PolicyCenter or ClaimCenter or BillingCenter to join our successful Insurance Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be based in London and expected to travel.
Capgemini Financial Services are looking to recruit a Guidewire Business Lead who has experience in both Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance.
This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements and to work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate Software Specifications. Furthermore, they will have to be able to clearly articulate their approach and deliverables to potential clients.
Taking full responsibility for all requirements gathering and providing any business solutions to this complex Guidewire implementation, you will provide in depth knowledge and provide support to the project in the following area;
- The successful candidate will require experience to execute high quality deliverables across all phases from inception through user acceptance testing
- Must bring Policy, Billing, Claims, Data, Docs, Digital streams together to gather end-to-end requirements
- Plan requirements gathering across all areas to meet business outcome.
- They must have the ability to lead and manage requirement gathering sessions meetings and presentations, drive the assistance in scoping and sizing project phases. They must also have solid understanding of project scope change process control and ability to lead success change control plan
- Support development team on translation of functional requirements
- Validate the design solution as per the business specification
- Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
- Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents
- Experience having worked on multiple Guidewire Implementations particularly working either Guidewire ClaimCenter or PolicyCentre technology and using it to drive the business requirements and vision
- Experience with Guidewire integration using different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
- Proven experience as an IT Business Analyst in London market professional liability products
- Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology and business analysis methodologies
- Working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards
- Experience using standard project and business tools including Rally, Excel, PowerPoint Project and SharePoint
- Must be proficient with process modelling tools e g Visio, IBM, Blue works
- Analytical and consulting skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Articulates recommendations to persuade others
- Be able to work with customers independently
- Lead solution definition and deployment in small project
- Client interfacing skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Project management
- Relationship management
- Be able to advise customers on functional solution
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.