Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, vis our Glassdoor Page.
An overview of the role:
This role presents a highly attractive opportunity for a web and social media professional to develop marketing expertise within a global role, in an increasingly globalized business organization. We are seeking a confident self-starter, who will enjoy a large amount of responsibilities in designing and executing a digital marketing strategy, with flexibility to develop new approaches and ideas, and opportunity to develop a very wide career network within our different local and global business teams.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
Why this role?
Working with all members of the Capgemini Invent global leadership team, you will be responsible for designing and executing a digital marketing strategy to drive engagement and online presence at both business and employer brand levels. Supported by a lean team directly reporting to you and experts available inside and outside Capgemini Group, you will report into the Capgemini Invent CMO, and will interface with a wide range of senior executives including the Invent CEO, GSO, CHRO and Global Business Unit Leads, and others. This role requires someone who can lead and manage with a great degree of independence, with the support of the Executive team.
You will also interface with all Local marketing teams within Capgemini Invent to ensure a connected approach to digital marketing at global and local level. You will be the core interface for Capgemini Invent overal digital marketing.
You will be hands-on on:
- the social media marketing (Develop and maintain Capgemini Invent’s distinct online presence through the different social media and promote Capgemini Invent’s Thought leadership content)
- the digital marketing activities (Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns to promote the brand and support talent attractivity of the Invent brand)
- the website management (Create, develop, manage content and look and feel of the website).
You will also provide general support to the Marketing Lead for the overall Capgemini Invent’s Marketing Plan.
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Additional language besides English; French and/or German are desirable.
- Significant, proven experience in all aspects of digital marketing (not necessarily in a leadership / management role).
- Experience in technical tools to perform the role – such as Word Press Content Management System (CMS), Google Analytics, message Builder (HTML), Intranet CMS, and social media management & listening tools (Hootsuite) (Talk Walker).
- Degree in a relevant communications subject preferred.
- Proven project management experience.
- Knowledge and appetite for consulting, digital, innovation and technology domains
- B2B marketing skills would be an asset but is not essential.
You will be a confident, results-driven self-starter, able to self-manage and interact with Invent’s most senior stakeholders. You will have the ability to design, create and manage end-to-end digital marketing projects within complex, matrix environment and able to innovate within the digital marketing arena.
Along with these attributes you will also bring:
- Excellent writing and editing skills (requires verbal and written proficiency in American English).
- Confident and master of all communications channels including web, blogs, webcasts, podcasts, eBooks, social media, etc.
- Flexible and proactive approach; willing to work both strategically and on the more administrative sides of the role with a cooperative and global outlook.
- Ability to listen and ask perceptive questions that ensure understanding of core issues, business strategy and vision.
- Generates ideas, presents results, issues and recommendations using appropriate tools.
- Keen eye for detail, applying thoroughness to all aspects of work performed
- Solid organisation skills with regards to the design and delivery of digital marketing.
- Analytical skills for the preparation of monthly web and social media reports (not only understanding Google Analytics and other analytics tools but applying the data to digital marketing strategies to ensure maximum performance).
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/