Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance
The focus of you’re role
We are looking to hire a GCP Google Cloud Platform Architect for Capgemini Financial Services.
What you’ll bring
- Hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform Compute, Storage and Security components.
- Hands-on experience with using Cloud Platform provided Big Data technologies (i.e. Databricks, Dataproc, Pub/Sub, BigQuery, Data flow etc.)
- Experience in Cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, data), as well as cloud market and competitive dynamics.
- Experience as an enterprise architect in either a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Ability to deliver results and work cross-functionally. Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify expansion engagements
- Google /AWS/Azure Certification
- Experience Data warehouse Solutions
- A good knowledge on Financial domain
- Working experience on RFI and RFPs
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.