Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 25 creative studios around the world, we have a 7,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
An Overview of the Role:
We are looking for an Engagement Manager to join the strategy team in our London office. You will be working with the world’s largest and most innovative Financial Services institutions to deliver market leading digital propositions across the Financial Services. You should have experience in strategically planning and helping to deliver new customer propositions across Financial Services, either for an incumbent bank or with a Fintech. This experience can come through work in wealth, insurance, retail banking, or commercial banking.
Why this role?
Our people are flexible, and the scope of your role will vary with each project, in line with the breadth and depth of your experience. Our Consultants are at the heart of delivering profitable outcomes in business and technology-oriented environments, working in a collaborative way with a broad range of clients to achieve their strategic goals. At the more senior levels, you will be expected to lead teams and to become actively involved in future business development opportunities.
- You’ll bring together teams of designers, strategists, and technologists to develop and articulate robust innovation strategies for financial services clients, leveraging a deep understanding of the fintech landscape, customer and market trends.
- You’ll manage and nurture alliance partners with innovative fintech platform providers to articulate use cases and develop prototypes
- You’ll design and lead streams of work whilst playing a role in Capgemini’s growth through successful delivery, contributing to our offers and knowledge, as well as developing new business.
- You’ll identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful delivery and adoption of our proposed solutions into the business.
- You’ll apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team’s plans and objectives are achieved.
- You’ll bring the right combination of style and substance, ensuring that the basics are right, whilst always focusing on we add value to our clients.
- You’ll work collaboratively in cross-functional teams to drive continuous business performance improvement.
You’ll have experience working on bringing new financial propositions to life and you’ll have novel points of view regarding the future of the industry. You’ll be familiar with business, customer, and fintech trends in your area of expertise, as well as key Insurtech players. In addition, you will be comfortable leading teams and delivering excellence:
- Deep familiarity with the regulatory, organisational, and technological realities of delivering new propositions within Financial Services
- Exceptional stakeholder management, with experience of being able to influence senior stakeholders and “get things done” across a range of organisations, varying in size and complexity.
- Deep knowledge of lean product development and design thinking methodologies.
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Strong business acumen, a high level of financial management capability, and experience of providing key Management Information to support the business.
You’ll also bring:
- Experience in people management and proven ability to nurture and develop individuals.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation and to enlist support and commitment from peers in developing, selling and delivering consulting solutions.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/