Who you’ll be working with
As an expert in the financial crime management, the successful candidate will be working on various core banking transformation projects, potential opportunities and working as a thought leader in the practice. The current trend is financial crime is becoming a sort after requirement from existing clients and prospects we are working with. Depending on the size of the programme, you can be assigned to one or more accounts and will be working closely with the engagement manager and the business consultants onsite. Also they will be the subject matter experts in the financial crime, KYC, AML areas for the practice.
The focus of your role
A Business Consultant specialising in financial crime, AML, KYC and other financial regulatory requirements. The role will be client facing and may require travel within UK and Ireland, this depends on the client location. The role may require working alone with clients or working as part of a team. So, if you’re a self-starter and thrive on team work, this will be of huge benefit.
What you’ll do
- Solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
- The FCM Lead will provide product advice and support throughout each stage of the client engagement
- Be the main business functionality contact point for the client
- Follow the scope and clear business objectives of the project and the critical success factors of transition project.
- Responsible for the overall solution design on the project
- As a senior role within the consultancy stream, the consultant builds relationships with the client as well as with their counterparts within Capgemini
- Be a thought leader within the project
- Participates in the review of client organisation, processes and workflows and contributes to the proposal of a ‘post-picture’ to maximize the benefit from financial crime management products
What you’ll bring
- ACAMS Certified Professional with proven domain skills
- Literate with XML, SQL(Oracle and/or MS SQL)
- Knowledge of real-time integration to 3rd party systems
- Knowledge of Messaging applications like Websphere MQ/WebLogic
- String communication Skills both Orals and Spoken
- Experience of performing a client facing role
- Self-starter and a team player
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.