Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are currently seeking a top performing Financial Crime and Compliance Lead with hands on experience in Data & Analytics to join our successful Insights & Data Practice.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Financial Crime and Compliance Lead with Technical / Management skills in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
The successful applicant will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. They will need to have experience in running a small team of Risk and Regulatory professionals across several clients. They will need to be able to build assets which can be offered to clients.
Furthermore, they will have to be able to clearly articulate their approach and deliverables to clients at every level of an organisation.This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements for solutions and to work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate Software Specifications. Furthermore, they will have to be able to clearly articulate their approach and deliverables to potential clients.
What you’ll do
The range of activities that you will get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Crafting appropriate channel strategies, including the use of conferences, to broaden regional networks and build any I&D solution’s brand and reputation.
- A comprehensive understanding of the types of Risk and their meaning, function and measurement within Financial Services
- Experience working within a Financial Crime and/or Risk Function
- An understanding of the operation of a Risk Function both internally and within the organisation
- An understanding of Risk and Compliance as a driver for change
- Experience in working with a variety of Financial Crime and Risk Management tools, and the specification and development of software for Risk
- Experience working across both Risk and Finance
- Professional experience in working operationally, or to develop a company response, in areas such as: Solvency II, Basle III/IV, IFRS 9, IFRS 17, BCBS 239, MIFID, DGSD, FSCS, FATCA/CRS, AIMFD, Data Privacy and Financial Crime standards.
- Lead client engagement projects for Capgemini
- Lead Sub-Practice: capability build, developing, Training, Assets, Recruitment
- Balance work between Practice Capability building and Client Delivery
What you’ll bring
- Sharing knowledge of I&D with Banking, Capital Markets & Insurance teams
- Good understanding of Data solutions within Financial Services
- Ability to understand and listen to customers to see how to help them in answering their business requirements
- Developing custom presentations and proofs of concept (from the scope definition, data preparation, modelling, to the final presentation)
- Building strong customer relationships, work with our partners and support and lead responses to requests for Proposals
- Analytical and consulting skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Articulates recommendations to persuade others
- Be able to work with customers independently
- Lead solution definition and deployment in small project
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.