Capgemini Invent is Capgemini’s new digital innovation, consulting and transformation global business line. It combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design to solve the most complex business and technology challenges. Our multi-disciplinary team helps business leaders find new sources of value. The result is a coordinated approach to transformation, enabling businesses to create the products, services, customer experiences, and business models of the future. Our team of 4,000 consultants (over 600 of whom are based in the UK) focuses on the successful delivery of solutions to the challenges our clients face.
You will provide full and proactive financial control of one of the Market Unit portfolios, including the identification and reporting of risk. It is a high-profile role requiring strong and effective relationships with the Market Unit team at all levels to build credibility and trust.
- Own all financial aspects of delivering to the market Revenue and GOP target through effective controls and coaching, including the financial content of Account Packs and monthly Account/Domain M-Reviews
- Liaise effectively and positively with key stakeholders both onshore and offshore (such as Account Executives, Delivery Teams, PMO and Finance colleagues from other business units) to deliver robust financial control
- Daily focus on optimising DOR position via Net WIP and Debt management
- Manage and complete the full month-end close process (Bookings, Actuals and Forecast) for the Market Unit portfolio within tight deadlines, ensuring accuracy and TransFORM compliance of reporting including full understanding of Contracts and the appropriate financial treatment they require
- Demonstrate and communicate a detailed understanding of financials and risks, including mitigation actions. Work closely with the Market team to highlight risks and manage those mitigation actions
- Review the sales pipeline and work with the market team to increase accuracy
- Provide Financial support for large bids within the portfolio, compile the Financial View and act as the single point of contact for any Financial queries
- Ensure all Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled, understood and actioned monthly
- Proactive involvement with the business to improve processes and operational efficiency, including the production of ad-hoc reports and analysis to support business decision-making
- Background in project accounting environments, preferably within Consulting and IT industry
- Strong communication and influencing skills – must be credible with senior management
- Strong intellect with good academic record, able to prioritise and organise own work to deliver to agreed deadlines
- The successful candidate will be studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude; should demonstrate drive to take positive action through to conclusion
- Calm under pressure, a clear thinker with an aptitude for detail
- Rigorous and self-motivated, with good influencing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills at all levels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Systems Skills: GFS, N2K, THOR, Microsoft Excel (intermediate at least), Microsoft PowerPoint
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/