Who’ll you be working with
The Insights & Data Advisory practice is part of Capgemini’s global Insights & Data group; our goal is to help the organisations we work with become truly ‘data and insight driven’, to fully exploit their data using the convergence of technologies, like Cloud and Artificial Intelligence, to deliver real business value. We marry the most innovative solutions with rock solid, industrialised design and engineering.
We want passionate, energetic people who live and breathe all things insights, data and architecture. We want you to be thinking ‘how can I use what I know?’ and ‘what do I need to learn?’ in order to help your client and Capgemini to achieve their business goals.
What you’ll focus on
We are looking for skilled Architects who bring a blend of consulting skills, with data and insights experience. You will be able to lead teams of talented colleagues across architecture, insights and data to transform the way companies and government operate. Our team is on a growth trajectory and we are looking for someone to help to accelerate this growth.
What you’ll do
We don’t really have a typical day or typical project at Capgemini. Our clients expect advice, proof-of-values, industrialised solutions; we work on small and very large engagements and we work across several different sectors, including but not limited to public, consumer products, retail, manufacturing and utilities. If you aren’t on a project, you could instead be involved in undertaking business development, bids, training, working on a point-of-view, building a demo, or contributing to our blog series.
• Provide clients with robust and practical advice on all architectural aspects of data-centric and analytical systems
• Including the “why”, “what” and “how” of delivering and operating advanced data capabilities
• Provide clearly articulated points of view on topics of focus, such as AI platforms, data engineering, security and privacy, DataOps, migration strategies etc.
• Be a lead for fresh engagements, forming excellent relationships with client teams and building bridges for delivery activities
• Forge excellent links with related disciplines across the organisation, including AI engineering, cloud infrastructure, customer software development, consulting, systems engineering etc.
• Forge excellent links with partners and vendors across the industry to ensure that Capgemini always provides a leading point of view.
• Advisory skillsets including consulting, influencing, communication, coaching and mentoring skills
• Strong track record of architecting, designing and delivering complex large-scale data and/or analytics and AI centric solutions
• Experience of architecting solutions deployed in cloud, on-prem and hybrid or multi-cloud environments
• Good working knowledge of major system development and project management lifecycles, including Agile, Scaled Agile, Kanban and hybrid waterfall/agile.
• Experience of strategic thinking and roadmap planning for significant organisations.
• Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams for advisory, discovery, design and/or delivery activities.
• Experience of working with C-Suite, directors, and/or senior technical leaders in significant organisations.
• Experience or strong awareness of business architecture and operating model design an advantage.
• A good understanding of security approaches and methods, especially with systems that span security boundaries.
Nice to have’s
• Working with secure UK public sector clients or secure UK commercial clients.
• Existing BPSS or SC clearance.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask.
But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible.
It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections
you need to shape your future.
By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs.
So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.