Any UK Base with Travel
Who you’ll be working with
The EUC practice offers a portfolio of interrelated service offerings focused on delivering a centralized, flexible workplace and responsive, adaptive support for a superior user experience. The team focuses on optimizing the two critical areas that directly impact the user’s experience: the workplace, which includes the devices, applications, and data people use in their day-to-day jobs; and the support services provided by IT, including the service desk and on-site/desk-side support.
The focus of your role
The focus of your role will be to ensure the successful execution of our business objectives; increasing the effectiveness and performance of the solution teams and portfolio offerings allowing us to drive through greater market presence and develop greater relationships with both existing and new clients.
Your role will be varied and cover many technologies, so a broad range of solution & design, bid and delivery experience is essential, ideally for large enterprise customers.
What you’ll do
• Lead EUC bids and deliver transformations for large enterprise customers
• Define and develop compelling EUC solutions based upon complex, in-complete and conflicting requirements.
• Manage customer stakeholders and lead a team of technical architects
• Develop relationships with key vendors – Citrix, Microsoft, VMware, AppSense and Lakeside
• Act as a trusted advisor to customers and build empathy at all levels from CIO down
What you’ll bring
• Strong domain knowledge of End User Computing
• A successful track record of leading and delivering large scale and complex EUC transformations.
• In depth knowledge of key technologies such as:
o Desktop and Application virtualisation
o Enterprise Mobility
o Office 365 and Windows 10
o Collaboration, messaging and unified communications
o User personalization and EUC Analytics
• Mobility and flexibility: EUC Lead Architects are expected to be mobile, and this equates to 2-3 days a week travel on average, and may involve stays away from home or on occasion worldwide travel.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.