An overview of the role
Here at Capgemini we are currently looking for motivated, collaborative and determined Enterprise / Business Architects. You will combine your deep experience of enterprise architecture, business domain knowledge and your personal skills and credibility to ensure the successful delivery of our client’s business objectives. You will be the trusted advisor to key clients.
There are several disciplines within the architecture team: delivery, business, integration and digital architects and technical managers, and many of our people can perform in more than one of these roles.
Why this role?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Create an overall design and strategy for the IT landscape that meet the client’s requirements
- Work closely with client executives to ensure that strategies and projects deliver the required business outcomes
- Provide business and technical leadership on large client engagements
- Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini architecture community
- Enterprise architecture delivery experience using industry standard methods
- Ability to elicit and specify architectural and non-functional requirements
- Good understanding of at least one business domain e.g. retail, utility, travel and transport
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.