The focus of your role
The financial services (FS) transformation and architecture practice are seeking an Enterprise Architect (EA) with experience in one or more industry domains: Cards & Payments, Retail & Core Banking, Commercial Lending, Wealth & Capital Markets, FS Enterprise Programs.
This is a permanent, fulltime role based in London. However, an ability to travel is required.
It’s time to ACE your career!
What you’ll do
You will be involved in a range of services including:
PORTFOLIO AGILITY ACROSS BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY
Services and Capabilities:
- Target Business and Operations Architecture
- Customer Alignment, End-to-End Feasibility, Value Creation
- Process, Information and Technology Architecture
- Microservices, DevOps, Enterprise Automation
Methods and Assets:
- Value-chain Improvement and Process Transformation
- Integrated Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF Methods
- Solution and Delivery Templates and Collateral
- Chief Business Architects
- Industry SME Architects
- Enterprise Architecture Consultants
CxO Value Drivers
- Business and Operations Alignment
- Enterprise Solution Structures
- Integrated Method and Scalable Delivery
What you’ll bring
- Strong consulting and industry domain in Banking, Capital Markets / Financial Services
- Ability to lead and develop large-scale value analysis for enterprise architectures, including EA governance frameworks, (TOGAF or similar); C-level stakeholder management
- Ability to lead teams of multiple consultants and architects, collaborating across disparate functions including business, process, technology, automation, information and data
- C-level communicator, with strong written, oral, Power Point skills
- Ability to influence enterprise strategy development
- Continuously scan environment for business development/growth
- EA solutioning and delivery templates
- Continuously scan environment to drive business development / growth
- Ability to train, mentor and develop talent into similar roles
- Work across both Transformation Management and EA disciplines
- Understand/execute EA principles/TOGAF, operating model, process mapping, business analysis, data collation, problem solving
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.