A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
Due to significant growth created by an ever-increasing client demand, we are looking to further bolster the architect group by recruiting a talented End User Services Architect. You will be a part of the Capgemini Cloud & Edge Projects and Consulting Practice that is primarily responsible for providing client centric Public & Private Cloud, End User productivity and IoT oriented services. It provides a variety of client services, which range from initial strategic advice right through to project delivery & implementation.
The focus of your role
You will assist clients in designing and implementing End User productivity services as part of a wider IT strategy. It is a mature and expanding role within our practice. You will support clients with their End User services transformation and migration initiatives, whilst also enabling clients to take advantage of the latest technological innovations.
In this role, you will
- Engage closely with Project/Program Managers, Subject Matter experts, clients and partners to develop/deliver compelling solutions for our clients
- Operate at any point in the project lifecycle, from proposal creation through to the delivery of transformation projects
- Be an Architect or Consultant with significant specialism in either Windows 10 (coupled with some strong System Centre), Microsoft Office 365 or Citrix
What you’ll bring
We are both looking for the best: yourself in terms of a career, development opportunities and stimulating challenges; ourselves, we need outstanding individuals who possess a core set of technical skills that are complimented with personal qualities, values and attributes.
- Experience in an End User service or platform (i.e. Windows 10, Office 365, or Citrix)
- Ability to lead all aspects of technical design and delivery
- Excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal – ability to articulate technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent consultancy, client facing and negotiating skills
- Involvement in customer projects that have covered some or all of the lifecycle (from proposal/justification to project design/build)
- Knowledge of general infrastructure components like Networking, Server platforms, storage, clients (workstations, laptops, Thin client), Mobility, etc.
- Ability to work in highly ambiguous situations and without supervision whilst exuding enthusiasm and optimism at all times
- Passion about technology and its power to transform the way organisations work and behave
- Strong technical competence and experience in one of the following:Windows 10 in Enterprise transformation projects, including:
o Desktop and Application virtualisation
o Enterprise Mobility
o Integration with SCCM 2012/2016
o Collaboration, messaging and unified communications
o User personalization and EUC Analytics
o Building and recommending a migration approach to roll out end user platforms
o Integration with MDM/Cloud based system management tools (e.g. AirWatch, InTune)
o Troubleshooting transformation issues (e.g. applications, SOE configuration, User Training)
- Office 365 Architecture, deployment and migration (including Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive)
- Citrix XenApp & XenDesktop Architecture, design and implementation
- Knowledge of Lakeside/SysTrack
- Experience and understanding of configuring environments and user virtualisation utilising Ivanti, UEV, RES, GPO
- Knowledge of Active Directory (including Azure AD)
- Good working knowledge of processes and procedures (like ITIL)
- Knowledge of packaging technologies (MSI & AppV)
- Understanding of Azure IaaS & PaaS Cloud services
- Knowledge of Security integration with encryption and anti-virus technologies (e.g. Bitlocker)
- Some Financial awareness and commercial experience, including working with 3rd parties and developing commercial relationships & agreements would be beneficial.
PLEASE NOTE: Ability to obtain security clearance is essential for this role
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.