Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
An overview of the role
We are seeking a talented individual to be part of a small team of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who love to solve tough problems and meet real customer needs with emerging technology.
Your primary role will be to work with our team, clients and partners to create new products, services and systems to drive meaningful change with emerging technology (convergence of AI, AR/VR/MR, IoT, Blockchain). As a Emerging Technology Product Lead, you will lead the vision and roadmap for emerging technology solutions for our clients and have a strong track record of doing so while applying agile and scrum methodology. You will have the ability to help in discovery, specifically scoping in order to define a backlog for rapid build and prototyping across a multi-disciplinary team of emerging technology developers.
What you’ll do:
• You will work as both the product lead and scrum master to understand, scope and deliver projects that solve client’s problems using emerging technology, new business models, ecosystem partnerships, user research and insights.
• You will lead a full stack team to design, develop, test, implement emerging technology solutions at pace (6-8 weeks). Managing the team resource makeup, delivery timeframes and the quality of the end solution applying agile and scrum methodology for speed to value.
• You’ll guide, advise and persuade our clients to help them develop and stretch their thinking with innovation ideas and solutions around their business challenges
• Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
• Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the product owner community.
• Work closely with our teams to mentor and coach them. Participate in supporting and up-skilling junior consultants to better understand the approach to digital projects and development.
Collaboration and Innovation
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
You will have a passion for innovation and emerging technology and embrace working with new ideas and methods. You will be comfortable working in an ambitious, start-up style culture where you will play a part in our future strategy and growth.
You should demonstrate an understanding and awareness of the value new technologies can bring, and be able to communicate this in engaging ways to technology partners, clients and internal stakeholders.
You get excited solving business and technology challenges by working hand in hand with customers to deliver unique experiences.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, complimented by a positive attitude and entrepreneurial mindset
• 2+ years experience delivering digital products, services and experiences in a similar role in creative agencies or product development teams
• A deep understanding of design thinking and agile practices, and an understanding for how creative thinking can bring more value to our clients
• An eye for detail, with excellent organizational, task management and planning skills
• An ability to engage with, influence and energize C-suite level client stakeholders, partners and your team members
A challenging, creative and supportive working environment is important to us. We’ve put a lot of thought into how we work, and how we grow and support our team. Our policies on inclusive behaviours, mental health and parental responsibilities, and more, are designed to work for our people. While we strive to be as inclusive and forward-thinking as humanly possible, we also know we can always do better. The point is, we’re keen to talk about and accommodate any need that helps you get good work done while enjoying a quality work-life balance.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.