Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
You will be joining our Insights and Data Global Practice working within the Enterprise Content Management team. We are proud to be the largest ECM practice in the UK and are currently delivering some of the most innovative and exciting ECM solutions in the country. Our success means that we are seeking to grow our team, and joining us means being part of a vibrant and ever-expanding team focusing on cutting-edge content management technologies.
The focus of your role
The Enterprise Content Management team in Capgemini is continuing to grow and requires ECM Consultant/Architects with strong skills in the ECM space. The team is focused on helping our customers to achieve real business value from the way in which they capture, manage and distribute their information. The team has very strong relationships with key technology vendors such as Microsoft, OpenText, Box, Alfresco and IBM and helps our customers gain value from their investments in these technologies.
What you’ll do
- Lead workshops and interviews to elicit business requirements and define business case
- Lead the capture and definition of non-functional requirements
- Analyse current information architectures and contribute to the design of the to-be architecture
- Provide in depth experience to guide customers in their use of ECM solutions
- Advise customers on how to gain value from their ECM solutions
What you’ll bring
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Content Management / Document Management/ Collaboration solutions with demonstrable experience of, business case preparation, presale engagement and solution implementation.
- Knowledge and experience in Information Governance topics such as Information Lifecycle Management and Information Archiving
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills with a proven ability to work with senior stakeholders across multiple business functions
- Experience of working with Agile delivery techniques and distributed teams (inc Offshore)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience in at least two of the following technologies: OpenText Documentum, SharePoint, IBM, OpenText, Box, Alfresco
- An understanding of digital transformation, AI and Machine learning and how these can be applied in the context of content management solutions
- Ideally you will bring knowledge of regulations (e.g. GDPR) that impact ECM solutions
We are seeking experienced consultants with solid experience of working on projects to deliver Enterprise Content Management solutions. We are looking for individuals who want to build on the experiences they have gained to deliver innovative and value-focused solutions for some of the largest organisations in the UK.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply