Any Capgemini UK base location.
The job on offer
To support Capgemini through its current hyper-growth period, the Early Careers Recruitment Coordination & Candidate Experience Specialist will be joining a wider team of 12 within this function. The successful candidate will be responsible for the initial candidate journey, a wide range of recruitment administrative tasks and have the ability to provide a first-class candidate experience.
Initially, this role will be remote based working. When we are ready to head back into our wonderful offices, we will be taking a hybrid approach that consists of home and office-based work.
The Recruitment Coordination & Candidate Experience team is responsible for managing candidates through Capgemini early careers selection process; from vacancy approval through to offer release.
Role responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Setting up job adverts on our application tracking system (ATS)
- Screening candidate applications
- Systems management of candidates through our 2-stage selection process.
- Evaluating video interviews (HireVue) and making recommendations to the Recruitment Business Partners.
- Arranging the logistics and providing support for assessment centres.
- Working with the offer management team to raise offers of employment.
- Liaising with training providers to ensure successful enrolment in Apprenticeship programmes
- Providing excellent customer service and exceptional candidate experience throughout the full recruitment life-cycle
- You will have the ability to work under pressure with effective multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Proficient user of MS Office software
- Previous experience within a recruitment admin function is preferred but not a prerequisite
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment or organisation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A team player but also able to work autonomously
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply, and we’ll see if we can support you.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask.
But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible.
It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future.
By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs.
So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com