As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
You will be part of the leadership team to provide Architectural and business expertise in finance. Providing transformational analysis of business requirements along with design and consultation in full solutions within your area of expertise.
You’ll work effectively in mixed client and consultancy teams, whilst acting as key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client. Helping to recruit, coach and develop skills and capacity within the wider team.
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in their focus area.
- Mobilise and motivate a project team.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- Broad content experience across multiple lines of business.
- Broad technical appreciation – including ALL key SAP functionality and technology. With ability to rapidly assess new technology solutions.
- Lead functional / technical architecture in complex SAP and non-SAP environments.
- Lead a client to develop phasing strategy, plans, benefits case, org structures, risks and issues
- Manages concept or design workshops on multiple area of expertise.
- Ability to develop methods and tools and contribute to team strategy.
- Strong industry knowledge in either Utilities or Manufacturing and automation.
- You will be able to effectively manage a team of consultants and business team members.
- Understand delivery and commercial models typically encountered in consulting.
- Build strong relationships with consultants and clients within an engagement.
- Able to receive feedback / coaching on performance from other members of the team positively.
You will possess strong presenting and sales skills, whereby you can identify and progress business development opportunities and be seen as a ‘trusted adviser’ by clients.
- Understanding of the use of SAP technology to meet the opportunities of continuous and predictive accounting.
- Key experience areas of Shared Service Centre design, central finance systems, Receivables & Collections processes, cash, bank and treasury management.
- Strong industry background using providing finance solutions.
- S/4 implementation either as consultant or client sponsor.
- Track history of leadership.
- Strong client facing Consultancy experience
- Extensive SAP implementation experience using integrated financials. Ability to design innovative finance solutions combining use of Digital Core, Cloud and SAP Cloud Platform elements.
- You will be able to conceptualise and communicate proposals – making complex ideas look simple.
- Strong acumen to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
- Outcome oriented – maximizing balance of effort vs benefit to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Precise approach to consulting with business clients.
- You will provide stellar coaching and feedback where needed to team members to improve the team productivity, whilst proactively contributing to the body of knowledge.
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong with an excellent academic background, highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to be credible, with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis. You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and in addition for Senior Consultant and above, you will receive variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.