Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
We are looking to recruit a Digital Solution Architect for the Financial Services Digital Practice. This is a permanent, fulltime position and this represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their Digital Consulting career
- To ensure that the technical integrity and quality of the applications is maintained across the project lifecycle, reviewing and approving any technical changes being proposed.
- To use system-specific knowledge and technical expertise to define technical strategies that provide the appropriate business solution.
- Solve any complex technical problems with impact on the business solution as a whole, and potentially on other business areas.
- Provide full and detailed analysis, insightful commentary and recommendations for technical action as appropriate.
- Drive the end-to-end design and integration to establish a broad understanding of solution, processes and technical developments relevant to component area of expertise
- Present complex technical ideas (both written and verbal), anticipate potential objections and persuade others to adopt the most appropriate view.
- Ensure that end-to-end view is established and that all key requirements are captured. Establish clear functional and non-functional requirements (e.g. capacity, availability, response times, etc
- Solution Architecture with FS/preferably Banking experience
- Preferable experience designing digital channel apps on modern architecture
- Should be comfortable producing Security, Infrastructure and Data Architecture and Designs as they are responsible for producing these artefacts with little help from EAs
- Angular, EDA (Confluent Kafka), Spring boot, IIB, GraphQL, T24, Oracle DB, NoSQL DB – Mongo, Scylla, API GW, AWS, ForgeRock
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.