The focus of your role
We are looking to recruit a number of DevOps Engineers across the Digital practice based in London. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
What you’ll do
- Describing and documenting end to end tools integration, Configure, operate and maintain tools in support of complete end-to-end Software Delivery Life-Cycle to enable delivery of quality software under tight timelines.
- Designing end to end tools integration architecture, identifying ports / connections, user types, etc.
- The role includes development of bespoke solutions as well as integration of off-the-shelf internal tooling and 3rd party software.
- Mentoring and growing with team members
What you’ll bring
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, GCP and PCF
- Must have strong experience with scripting, Java/Python
- The role requires the candidate to take individual responsibility for the overall success of the DevOps team.
- Familiarity with the full software development life cycle; e.g. Agile
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player who is keen to contribute to ideas and listen in a collaborative manner.
- Source Control (like Git, Bitbucket, Svn, VSTS etc)
- Continuous Integration (like Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS )
- Infrastructure Automation (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organisation, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.