Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing
As a member of this DevOps team, you will be responsible for automating build and software configuration management related tasks. You will also be responsible for building out our continuous integration platform across several software products.
- Contribute in building enterprise software delivery patterns using build and release tools.
- Contribute on new and existing software build and delivery process.
- Develop, maintain and support high-quality in-house software build systems for Enterprise class software
- Automate scripts to deploy software in an automated process.
- Apply established design, best practices, tools, and configuration management principles as defined by the architect and the team
- Creation of configuration for internal customers responsible for scheduling and or deployment to Quality Assurance and development Integration environments
- Creation of configuration items for non-production environments to support Software Development Life Cycle for internal customers
- Contribute in implementing source code control management best practices
- Develop and maintain our internal release management process
- Creation and maintenance of an automated build/release scripts and plans
- Communicate effectively with members of software development and other project related groups to ensure processes and project objectives are met
- Contribute and review ongoing improvements of the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for Software Configuration Management
- Responsible for scheduling and deploying to QA, Staging and Production environments
- Requires after-hours release support, so a flexible time schedule is required
- :Experience as a DevOps/SCM engineer, or in a position with similar skill sets and responsibilities.
- Experience building and managing Docker containers preferred
- Experience using Jenkins & Git preferred
- Experience using a scripting language such as Python, Shell Script or Perl
- Experience in administering application servers and web servers (Nginx, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat)
- Proficiency with Linux. Red Hat Enterprise Edition preferred
- Relational database experience. Preferably Oracle with a working knowledge of PL/SQL
- Familiarity with network protocols – TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- Strong knowledge of n-tier web applications
- Knowledge of Desired State Configuration technologies such Puppet, Chef, Docker Compose or Ansible
- Experience working with Agile Scrum teams, including those distributed geographically
- Familiarity with change management systems and processes
- Familiarity with principles of continuous integration and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong knowledge with Continuous Delivery Concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, creative, adaptable, resourceful, innovative and imaginative and fun
- Strong problem-solving skills required, and ability to follow through to completion
- Customer focused and commitment to best-in-class processes and procedures
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.