Who you’ll be working with
You will join a capability of 110+ professionals who provide PMO, Business Operations and Demand Management functions across the Capgemini HMRC MU.
The focus of your role
Leading a team to deliver quality HMRC customer responses. Managing large volumes of formal client requests through well-established processes including initial receipt and triage, estimation, reviews and approval before formally issuing the responses back to the client.
What you’ll do
- Run a small team (4-6 analysts) within the Response Management Function of Demand Management
- Focus on driving forward and responding to requests from clients, including receipt, triage, allocation of work within our Delivery Unit and oversight/assurance of the quality of our responses. This includes propositions, change requests etc
- Work closely with the wider Demand Management function/team members and key stakeholders within the Delivery Unit e.g. Project Managers, Project Management Office, Delivery Managers and Commercial Managers
- Ensure response, delivery and commercial processes are understood and adhered to so that timely, quality responses are returned to the client
- Manage and escalate issues affecting SLAs and ensure adherence to commercial constructs
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained and artefacts secured as defined
What you’ll bring
- Knowledge of JIRA and MS Office
- Experience of managing a dynamic team
- Work planning and monitoring
- Good communication skills both verbal and written with ability to communicate at all levels of organisation including client engagement
- Understanding of commercial and contract administration, ability to take on new information quickly and accurately
- Team player able to lead a small team of skilled individuals, including mentoring and development, within a wider organisation
- Proactive and able to improve processes and reduce waste to build an efficient function
- Create a fun, respectful and productive environment
What we’ll offer you
Professional development and environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit as well as collaborative working
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply
With almost 190,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com. Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.