UK wide, with full flexiblity to travel and work in the UK and abroad.
Within Capgemini, the Cloud Infrastructure Services business provides leading solutions to large global customers through an integrated global sales and delivery model. We are a global team of committed professionals who advise, transform and run client IT services. We help organizations meet their business goals by transforming and managing their IT infrastructure landscape – leveraging innovations notably in automation and the cloud.
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our team. You are responsible for ensuring that all in scope services are delivered to the client in accordance with the contract and with the appropriate quality.
You play an interface role between the account manager and the delivery centers that provide the different services to the client. Coordinating all service delivery activities, you act as a single point of contact for the client and Capgemini. You ensure all our management and staff involved, are briefed, perform to expectations and deliver all services in scope to client satisfaction at the required contribution margin.
You operate in difficult, complex or political environments taking full responsibility for outcomes. You represent and promote the group internally and externally including at board level. You develop strategic partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external clients and maximize benefit for all the parties.
More specifically your responsibilities include:
• Take ownership and provide leadership as requested where accounts, engagements, transitions, projects etc. are facing major issues and require senior level remediation
• Work closely with Regional Delivery Executives, Global Practice Leads, and Operational Leadership to ensure delivery performance and improvement in line with agreed Global and Regional targets, covering Financial Performance, Delivery Quality and Customer Satisfaction
• Ensure learnings and improvements are shared and executed effectively across all Regions and Delivery functions
• Form an integral part of the Global Delivery Performance Leadership Team, supporting both Regional and Global performance and improvement
• Participate in the review of new solutions and deal proposals
• Drive a Continuous Improvement culture across all Global delivery functions
• Ensure major issues are addressed effectively and promptly, focus upon avoidance of repeat issues, and introduce a more proactive methodology and culture across CIS Delivery
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible, you have the ability to influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients.
You work with no supervision, in complex environments. You manage last minute changes calmly and professionally and can work with ambiguity. Through generation of creative and innovative perspectives, you develop alternative solutions. Taking control of difficult situations, you gain client and partner respect. You take calculated risks but exercise caution and take full responsibility for outcomes. You establish consensus and attain agreement.
You demonstrate the following competencies:
• Business & people leadership
• Service & delivery excellence
• Vendor management
• Transition & change management
• Risk management
• Continuous service improvement
• Project financials, KPI's & reporting
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs