Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
Our Insights & Data (I&D) practice requires an experienced Data Insurance Business Development Lead who will develop and apply their Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive maximum value from their internal and external sources of data. This person will take on the role of reporting directly into the UK I&D Insurance Lead for Insights & Data, within the Financial Services Business Unit.
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultant will be expected to travel.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services requires a Data Insurance Business Development Lead for our Insights & Data Practice who is focused in the Insurance domain. In this role, the Lead will use their experience and subject matter expertise within the Insurance sector combined with a consultative selling approach, to both build and maintain relationships with clients and develop new business opportunities. Working alongside our Insurance Account Executives, the successful candidate will be expected to create and manage, a pipeline of solution-based opportunities and deliver winning pursuits for both existing and new clients in the Insurance Sector.
One of the key drivers for success in the Insights and Data Practice is its ability to market its solutions not only through existing clients, but also directly to new potential clients. The Data Insurance Business Development Lead will lead this initiative particularly in identifying and cultivating new clients for insights and data solutions.
What you’ll do
The range of activities that you will get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Crafting appropriate channel strategies, including the use of conferences, to broaden regional networks and build any I&D solution’s brand and reputation.
- Organising road shows for the Insurance Business Unit, developing internal networks within Capgemini Financial Services and reviewing on a regular basis client activity in order to identify opportunities.
- Identifying and cultivating new prospects, including maintaining the client pipeline with input from the global solution team.
- Conducting on-site presentations to educate prospective clients; representing Capgemini Financial Services at industry events and organising/ supporting UK client road shows
- Growing, retaining and supporting relationships with existing clients; building relationships by meeting with client executives to discuss their information needs and current business challenges, and review their usage of Capgemini Financial Services solutions services
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry trends and competitor offerings
What you’ll bring
- Good understanding of General Insurance and London Markets
- Good understanding of Data solutions in Insurance
- Ability to understand and listen to customers to see how to help them in answering their business requirements
- Ability to conduct solution demonstrations based on the customer needs
- Extensive experience in the sales cycle and commercial understanding
- Developing custom presentations and proofs of concept (from the scope definition, data preparation, modelling, to the final presentation)
- Building strong customer relationships
- Support and lead Responses to Requests for Proposal
- Work with partners
- Sharing knowledge of I&D with Insurance sales teams
- Business and Technical pre-sales support for Insurance BU; Contribute to teams building technical solutions which ensure justification of business case; initial liaison between customer and BU/Practice and the translation of requirements to project deliverables; seminar presentations.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com People matter, results count.