The focus of your role
Capgemini Financial Services requires a Data Insurance Lead for our Insights & Data Practice who is focused in the Insurance domain. In this role, the Data Analytics & Solution Lead will use his / her experience and subject matter expertise within Insurance sector combined with a consultative selling approach to both build and maintain relationships with clients. Working alongside our Insurance Account Executives, the successful candidate will be expected to create and manage a pipeline of solution based opportunities and deliver winning pursuits for both existing and new clients in the Insurance Sector.
One of the key drivers for success in the Insights and Data Practice is its ability to market its solutions not only through existing clients, but also directly to new potential clients. The Client Delivery Manager will lead this initiative particularly in identifying and cultivating new clients for the solution stack.
This is a permanent requirement and will be based in London, where travel will be expected.
Who you’ll be working with
The Data Insurance Lead will be part of the Insights and Data Insurance solution team. As part of the Solution team, you will cooperate with global teams of colleagues and clients within the Insurance sector to gain broader penetration of the Core solutions.
What you’ll do
The range of activities that you will get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Crafting appropriate channel strategies, including the use of conferences, to broaden regional networks and build any I&D solution’s brand and reputation.
- Organising road shows for the Insurance Business Unit, developing internal networks within Capgemini Financial Services and reviewing on a regular basis client activities in order to identify opportunities.
- Identifying and cultivating new prospects, including maintaining the client pipeline with input from the global solution team.
- Conducting on-site presentations to educate prospective clients; representing Capgemini Financial Services at industry events and organising/ supporting UK client road shows
- Growing, retaining and supporting relationships with existing clients; building relationships by meeting with client executives to discuss their information needs and current business challenges, and review their usage of Capgemini Financial Services solutions services
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry trends and competitor offerings
What you’ll bring
- Good understanding of General Insurance and London Markets
- Good understanding of Data solutions in Insurance
- Ability to understand and listen to customers to see how to help them answering their business requirements;
- Conducting solution demonstrations based on the customer needs,
- Developing custom presentations and proofs of concept (from the scope definition, data preparation, modelling, to the final presentation)
- Building strong customer relationships
- Support and Respond to Requests for Proposal
- Work with partners
- Sharing knowledge of I&D with Insurance Sales teams
- Business and Technical pre-sales support for Insurance BU ; Contribute to teams building technical solutions which ensure justification of business case; initial liaison between customer and BU/Practice and the translation of requirements to project deliverables; seminar presentations.
- Proven performer with Insights & Data Solutions and within the Insurance Industry
- This experience could have been gained by direct experience of working for Insurance Organisations, experience of Consulting within the sector, or a combination of both
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.