Fully UK Mobile
An overview of the role
You will provide a security consulting capability to our customers as a trusted authority, delivering secure client solutions as well as the option to get involved in the full range of pre- and post- sales security consulting activities.
Security consulting across one or more of the following areas:
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Operational technology or Industrial control systems
- Data management and storage (for instance, Data Loss Prevention or Rights Management)
- Cloud or Network security
- Audit event recording and analysis
- Securing mobile data and devices
- Secure Applications – architecture, software development, testing varying forms of compliance
- Provide input to and/or craft specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Collaborate with a broad range of colleagues and client staff across both technical and non-technical areas
Why this role?
Capgemini’s Cybersecurity Practice delivers projects and consulting services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
Capgemini’s Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. A solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity and end-user gratification.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team bring to use your experience in one or more of the following:
- Your extensive experience of and participation in delivery of secure solutions.
- Strong consulting and business development skills.
- Ability to balance risk against other requirements like usability, agility, cost.
- Solutions, business cases and roadmaps.
- Relevant certification or strong experience
Keywords (one or more of the following):
Azure, AWS, Google cloud, ISMS, ISO27000, DRM, SDLC, OT, ICS, Mobile Security, MDM, Security Audit, SSO, IAM, Risk Assessment, Risk Management
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.