UK with full flexibility to work away
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini are leading the industry with the use of digital services, enhancing customer experience. Online and cloud technologies are shaped for large Enterprise clients to deliver solutions that provide core forward-looking platforms for the next generations of business. Capgemini UK has a remit to design and build some of the largest, most comprehensive and innovative digital solutions in the industry, rapidly enabling its clients’ new business opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and making its customer relationship operations more relevant to today’s online and social media world.
The focus on your role
We are looking for the highest-calibre individual who exhibits a range attributes, skills and experience, enabling them to deliver rapid value to our clients by Architecting and delivering Customer centric platforms utilising complex integration patterns, across the suite of Salesforce.com clouds and AppExchange partners.
What you’ll do
As CTO you will join our existing Marketing, Sales and Service Digital Solutions team, and be accountable for keeping pace with Salesforce’s ever increasing application portfolio, making it relevant to our sales teams and advising the practice management on the skills and capabilities required to take our offerings to market. You’ll advise on best practice in delivery, own the development of the architecture team and ensure that the appropriate quality assurance processes are applied to our global deliveries.
What you’ll bring
Your experience as principal architect on at least three major global projects, reinforced by having delivered at least 10 significant projects in Sales, Marketing and/or Service solutions
• Profile and relationships with Salesforce and the market that showcase you as a global leader in Salesforce
• Significant experience in key Salesforce.com capabilities, including the following:
o Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Heroku
• Experience of multi-vendor solutions in particular some of the following;
o CPQ, CTI/IVR, Payment, Knowledge Management, Marketing Platforms, Social Analytics, Identity Management (SSO), Field Service
• Systems architecture, integration and data and content migration;
• Implementing architectural governance and proactively managing issues and risks throughout the delivery lifecycle
• Knowledge of security and compliance regulations in relation to SaaS hosting
• Mentoring of architects through to CTA status
• Experience in complex integration and associated best practices
• A good understanding of application, information and infrastructure architectures.
• Identifying and developing winning propositions, including solution definition and estimating
• Developing winning proposals, leading bid submissions, and present Capgemini’s Salesforce expertise
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.