Capgemini Financial Services are looking to on-board a Microsoft D365 CRM Developer to support a number of our high-profile banking and insurance clients. This is a fulltime, permanent position based in London.
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
- Manage and progress client support emails and calls independently
- Document problems and activity and solution for each case
- Communicate the status of issues to clients and to the CRM team
- Identify high priority customer issues and escalate to appropriate team members, including management
- Work with customers and other team members to investigate, test and develop solutions and workarounds to resolve client issues/requests
- Update users and change permissions within the CRM
- Create and edit CRM Dashboards
- Create and edit CRM forms and Workflows
- Perform in-depth analysis of CRM user issues to determine causes and solutions
- Gain an understanding of the underlying business, data and processes sufficient to provide expert advice to users in the use of Dynamics CRM
- Participate in the identification and specification of requested larger changes and enhancements, maintaining a prioritized product backlog
- Configuration Management using tools like VSS, TFS, VSTS
- Debugging, Performance issues
- Proven relevant experience performing a similar role
- Minimum of 3 Development projects as a Senior Dynamics CRM Developer
- Must have online D365 experience including configuration and customizations
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Nice to Have – integration and SSIS knowledge
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.