Any UK Base
An overview of the role
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Why this role?
You will be responsible for promoting and applying commercial best practice throughout the life of a client engagement to drive value for our clients and Capgemini. You will be the commercial lead for a key UK based private sector account becoming the point of contact with the client and the Capgemini team for all commercial matters. You will primarily be responsible for working with the client’s commercial team to manage all commercial matters. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring Capgemini’s compliance with the contract, providing advice on commercial and contractual matters to the account, sales and delivery teams and applying our commercial best practice in the day-to-day management and administration of each account.
- Be a member of the account leadership team, taking a key role in the ongoing development of the account to support our clients’ and Capgemini’s business objectives
- Act as the single point of contact (both internally and for the client) for all commercial matters
- Engage across multiple framework agreements
- Interact with alliance partners within the client’s environment
- Ensure commercial management best practice is implemented within the account (e.g. risk registers are maintained)
- Maintain and continue to develop the day-to-day commercial process, procedure and relationships necessary to support the overall account strategies
- Assist with the management of complex sales opportunities within the account (Bids, RFPs, RFQs)
- Participate in and/or lead senior level negotiations with both internal and external customers for the introduction of scope or other changes, new business lines and renewals
- Assist in shaping commercial propositions to support the selling of additional offerings to meet our clients’ requirements
- Previous experience of contract management in a large, matrix environment
- Detailed understanding of key legal, commercial principles and obligations found in outsourcing contracts (including specific variations that may apply to a particular market/geography because of legislation/regulation or common practice e.g. GDPR, Financial Distress, etc.)
- Broad experience of IT sales and service delivery
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to negotiate and to cope in difficult situations
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to think laterally
- Track record of dealing with complex Commercial/Legal issues
- Ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships
We offer a strong professional development environment offer accelerated career progression opportunities within an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. Although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com