Who you’ll be working with
You'll be joining our contracts & commercials management team within Capgemini's Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU), supporting our global sales & delivery teams.
What you’ll do
The core responsibilities of your role will include (but are not limited to):
- Supporting RFP/Q preparations and contract negotiations
- Managing, monitoring & tracking consulting services agreements and related contractual obligations, reviewing master agreements and related statements of work
- Defining scope of contracts to be tracked
- Identifying areas of improvement or exit strategies for under-performing accounts from a contractual point of view
What you’ll bring
- Strong contracts & commercials management and administration experience in a large corporate environment, preferably IT services/outsourcing
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Ability to manage complexity
- Strong communication skills, customer focus, and attention to detail
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, family or care responsibilities, gender and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, caste, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sexual orientation, social or educational background. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Please let us know if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process.