About the role
Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS (Marketing And Creative Services), has over 70 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities. We are looking for a Content Marketer with native-speaker level English to join us and fuel our continued growth.
MACS is based in Krakow, Poland. The chosen Content Marketer will work in a global team with experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams from around the world. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects ranging from traditional marketing materials (print) through newer forms of media (video and motion) and across digital and social.
What you will do:
What you will do
At MACS, Content Marketing means being able to:
● Write good copy. You’ll be responsible for writing, editing and proofing marketing and sales content. You’ll be expected to write or edit scripts and storyboards for animations, product and service brochures, white papers, ad copy, newsletters, web copy, thought leadership and by-lined articles, blogs, newsletters, press releases, presentations, case studies, bios, invitations, email campaigns and more.
● Be channel aware. You’ll understand how to work with content for digital, social or print and know which channels to use and when, and how to adapt and optimize content according to your channel and target audience.
● Understand the business. You’ll work closely with marketing, sales and bid teams to translate technical, often complex, services into compelling content that will be used to support marketing, demand generation, sales and pursuit campaigns. Your ability and passion to get under the skin of technical, often-complex solutions will be very valuable, as much as your ability to translate technical benefits into easy to grasp value points for a wide range of business audiences.
● Lead projects. You’ll be working on projects that involve designers, developers and experienced marketing professionals and it’ll be your job to write compelling briefs and oversee their execution into high-quality creative work.
● Be a trusted advisor to our internal stakeholders. Many of our stakeholders are not marketing professionals – it’ll be up to you to advise them on how to achieve their objectives and translate their expert business insight into compelling content. You will need to demonstrate ability to develop and own those stakeholder relationships, including mapping out content requirements, as well as continually proposing and delivering improvements in the way that content is shaped and processed.
What will the role offer?
● Interesting and stable job in a vibrant atmosphere as part of a truly international team
(13 nationalities) of marketers, writers, designers, developers and dedicated project
● Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
● A training budget and access to a rich range of tools and training resources
● Opportunity for personal development in an international environment
● Friendly, welcoming working environment populated by expats, recent grads and
Skills and Experience required
What you absolutely need to have
● Native-speaker level English (written and spoken)
Passion for marketing and communication, preferably confirmed by a degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Linguistics or Communications
● Excellent writing skills (including ability copy editing skills, as well as writing and research skills
● Previous team-leading experience (min 3 years), or
● Strong project management skills and experience
● Attention to detail (ability to proofread your work and that of others)
● A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context).
What would really help your application
● Experience working in a corporate marketing function or creative agency
● Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
● Hubspot, LinkedIn or Google certification for marketing
● Experience working in a B2B setting
● Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Proactive approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
● A passion for technology (especially within a business context).
What we offer
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.