Who will you be working with
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
An overview of the role:
Your role will be to engage with our Government clients to help propose solutions and deliver benefits through the full range of their programmes, in pure business change, digital and systems integration. Through enabling them to succeed you will help us maintain our position as the market leader in Digital Transformation consulting.
In particular, you’ll be expected analyse the client’s issues, propose a range of potential solutions, help them select a solution which you may then help design, build and implement, leveraging our digital expertise.
Our Business Analysts and Consultants are at the heart of our delivery teams enabling clients to successfully transform. They develop new skills and rapidly build experience of the clients and industries we support. They often bring new ideas and help drive our digital innovation agenda.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
Ideally you will have an analytical mind and are able to clearly communicate with all levels in an organisation. You should have worked in the public sector and you will be knowledgeable of the trends and challenges sector. Prior consulting experience and/or familiarity with some of the relevant supporting technologies would be of benefit.
We maintain increasingly high standards for our business analysts and consultants and in all cases require candidates with:
- Proven intellectual strength. You’ll be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and articulation skills. You’ll demonstrate outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions.
Specifically, we’re looking for candidates whose experience best matches the following:
- Experience of project management methodologies – Prince, PMP, Agile or other waterfall and non-traditional systems
- Experience of developing and delivering solutions
- Strategic thinking: ability to shape and solve problems using a fact-based approach to drive out insight
- The development and implementation of operating models and/or process redesign projects
- The application of relevant tools and techniques: such as strategic and/or detailed operating model design, customer journey mapping, process mapping, Lean techniques, business architecture, organisation design, organisation sizing, governance, role design, the development of business cases etc.
Dependent on your prior experience and skills, Capgemini will invest in your development to enable you to work with clients to:
- Support the process of taking government digital services through a structured engagement process to deliver their connection to the identity assurance service
- Identify and analyse problems and issues that may affect the successful adoption of the service
- Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team’s plans and objectives are achieved
- Analyse business requirements and user needs to agree detailed functional and technical specifications and plans, drawing on input from specialist colleagues within the programme
- Gather and analyse data relating to the costs and benefits of each service’s migration / connection plans