Who you’ll be working with
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation business of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs and CMOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. We’re located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, and our 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
This role sits within the Digital Marketing practice, made up of a team of marketers with an inventive mindset and a curiosity for technology. We are a blend of creatives, cross industry experts, and innovators, here to advice CMOs on their marketing strategy and operating model. We address end-to-end marketing challenges, from delivering maximum value from the technology ecosystem, to design and deliver engaging campaigns.
An overview of the role
• You’ll define, design and deliver marketing, customer service and commerce capabilities that deliver industry-leading customer experiences.
• You’ll work with CMOs to reinvent their marketing strategy ensuring impactful, disruptive marketing executions that deliver engaging experiences.
• You’ll help our clients tailor and adapt their experience to the wants and needs of their customers through digital technology innovation and land real transformation.
• You’ll help organisations seize new opportunities and realise value quicker by trying new things, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) and critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage.
• You’ll be involved in innovating, designing and delivering organisational change across marketing, sales and eCommerce teams at clients who are undergoing a radical shift into Digital requiring new technologies and ways of working.
What you’ll do
• You will inspire clients on how to optimise their engagement strategies with consumers across all touch-points along the path to purchase.
• You will demonstrate a vision for the future of consumer engagement and how to meet the needs of the digital, connected consumer, and help client develop propositions to deliver this vision.
• You’ll advice clients on how customer data can be used to optimise all aspects of an organisation including marketing, consumer engagement, innovation, e-tail and ecommerce as well as the operational processes which enable these.
• You’ll work at the leading edge of the industry acting as an advisor to tier one organisations, helping them to deliver and embed digital capabilities, supporting processes, operating models, and governance.
• You will be working closely with technology delivery partners on behalf of our clients, bridging the gap between business and technology to delivery great, digitally-enabled consumer experiences.
You may be working with clients from any industry (Consumer Products, Retail, Technology, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Financial Services, Automotive, etc.)
What you’ll bring
Already a leader in your field, you’ll bring a passion for developing consumer engagement strategies, channel strategies, consumer journeys and multi-channel consumer experiences. You will also bring experience of marketing technologies and marketing/campaign capabilities.
You’ll bring an understanding of operations across marketing, sales, ecommerce departments with experience of defining digital strategies, consumer business models and consumer segmentation and research.
To be successful you’ll be highly motivated and versatile with the ability to adapt your skills, attitude and behaviours to work with ambiguity and in areas that are not part of your core skills. You’ll bring energy and passion to your work and be focused on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation.
You’ll enjoy managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
You’ll be culturally sensitive to the different styles and demands that global organisations will pose, and you will leverage your emotional intelligence to navigate complex global matrix organisations.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice, often spending time with our global clients outside the UK.
We seek individuals who can demonstrate experience in many of the following areas:
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Strong consulting skills and industry knowledge are essential
• Previous experience in a digital marketing or media agency would be advantageous
• Experience of marketing across traditional and digital channels
• Experience designing and delivering Marketing Transformation programmes (e.g. customer loyalty programmes)
• Experience designing and delivering digital customer engagements (e.g. campaign management, data-driven marketing, social media strategy, and customer segmentation strategy)
• Experience delivering exceptional customer experience (e.g. marketing service design, brand proposition development, and customer journey mapping)
• Experience measuring the impact and effectiveness of marketing activities (e.g. marketing performance management, econometrics, and customer analytics).
• Experience delivering end-to-end marketing operations transformation
• Significant understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem (e.g. CRM, Campaign Management, DMPs, DAMs, etc.)
Why join us?
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary, and variable compensation which will be dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer excellent flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.