Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
The focus of your role
Capgemini Invent’s Customer Transformation team is fundamental in driving forward the customer agenda for our clients in a more digitally connected world. Our focus is in helping retailers, consumer brands, financial service providers and other customer-centric organisations to shape and deliver transformation around how they engage, inspire and reward the end consumer, across all of their channels. You’ll be helping our clients deliver the best customer experience through a variety of touch points, utilising technology and/or optimising business operations across customer service, marketing, loyalty, sales and eCommerce functions.
As a Customer Relationship Management (‘CRM’) & Customer Loyalty consultant you’ll be advising and delivering for clients looking to use digital to:
• Put the customer at the heart of everything they do, to become nimble enough to meet their evolving preferences/needs and be part of their lives.
• Define and design ‘what’s next’ for building innovative and differentiated customer programmes in the marketplace.
What you’ll do
You will have the opportunity to invent new customer strategies and propositions and to design and deliver the customer and business transformation and digital capabilities across CRM, customer loyalty, customer journey design, customer service across physical channel operations that enable industry-leading customer experiences. You will help clients seize new opportunities and realise value quickly by exploring and inventing new engagement tactics, testing-and-learning, and critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage.
You’ll use your understanding of how customer data can be used to optimise all aspects of a customer-centric organisation, and of the challenges of acquiring and maintaining this data.
You will be working closely with enterprise and boutique technology delivery partners on behalf of our clients, bridging the gap between business and technology to delivery great, digitally-enabled customer experiences.
As a Consultant, you will be in charge of deliverables within a project and be actively engaged in the Customer Transformation capability team.
At all grades, you will have a strong desire to be part of, and contribute to, the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice, contributing to our offers, knowledge and overall strategic goals. You will inspire clients on how to optimise their customer value propositions across all channels, helping to implement and maximise value of single view of customers.
What you’ll bring
• Proven experience of having worked or currently working in a customer-centric role to deliver digital projects in the areas of customer experience and/or loyalty that positively impact the customer experience online, across physical touchpoints (store, branch etc.) or elsewhere.
• Experience across one or more of our target sectors, including Retail, Consumer Products and Manufacturing, Financial Services, Utilities, Travel & Transport (incl. Automotive), and Telco & Media.
• Passion and experience in developing new customer propositions, cross-channel experiences and connecting these, designing and supporting delivery of the key enabling business capabilities.
• You will have had hands on experience of selecting/delivering/using leading digital marketing and customer engagement technologies and platforms.
• You will have an understanding of how businesses work – across customer service, marketing, eCommerce, physical touchpoints (e.g. stores/branches), trading and IT departments. You will be experienced in delivering within large customer transformation programmes and smaller, agile cross-discipline projects.
• You will be comfortable articulating the value of the customer, their behaviours and motivations as a key part of any retailer’s growth and transformation strategy.
In addition, you’ll have experience in business consulting and project work, specifically one or more of:
• CRM design & optimisation
• CRM platform selection & value optimisation
• B2C and/or B2B Loyalty proposition & programme design & optimisation
• Customer personals and journeys / user experience design
• Customer segmentation and personalisation
• Commercial analysis and business case of customer propositions / offers
• Business requirements & process mapping
• Operating model design of customer functions
• Change management
• Agile delivery approaches
• Functional understanding of a range of eCommerce, CRM, digital marketing, loyalty and physical channel (e.g. in-store, branch) technologies
To be successful you’ll be intellectually strong with an excellent academic background, highly motivated, a self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment. You’ll need to engage effectively with team leaders and managers on a peer-to-peer basis. You’ll enjoy being part of a team, working with others and helping to develop each other. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll demonstrate consulting professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
frog and Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing & retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.