The job on offer
As a Configuration Analyst you’ll focus on ensuring all details for configuration items are accurate and complete in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
You’ll be following the prescribed lifecycle process and procedures to ensure the registration, maintenance, and control of the CMDB, and ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data within.
Your role will involve maintaining the lifecycle process in the CMDB:
- Ensuring registration of new Assets / Configuration Items
- Maintaining accurate relationships as defined in the agreed Configuration Models, including people, IT components, and contracts
- Assisting in audits of the CMDB as planned, proactively identifying discrepancies, maintaining accuracy of the CMDB and enforce SACM / Change Management process and policies
- Assisting the SACM Manager in conducting Quality Assurance, Service level agreement reporting and ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Following and championing SACM process & technology standards
- Working closely with the Change Managers to ensure that CI changes / updates are reflected in a timely manner.
We’re ideally looking for you to have:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer systems knowledge, integration, and IT Infrastructure concepts.
- Experience in various analytical/reporting techniques supported by understanding of statistics and quality management concepts.
- Understanding of Service Management Framework
- Strong customer communication and problem-solving skills
- ITIL v4 Foundation
Why Capgemini is unique
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.