Rewards and Benefits Analyst
An overview of the role
Core Services is home to business specialists who support the UK business and the global teams based in the UK. Its aim is to provide both the processes and framework that underpin the business and specialist expertise to support initiatives.
To support the Reward and Benefits Manager with all aspects of the delivery of our reward, recognition and benefits offering to our 7000+ Capgemini employees, being responsible for several core activities that support the provision of smooth Reward and Benefit renewal cycles. First escalation point to provide support, guidance and solutions on queries and processes from both employee and manager stakeholders. Pro-active involvement in our UK health and well-being initiatives.
Why this role?
- Support employee benefits and reward manager on all key deliverables across the Reward and Benefits space
- Provide support, training and guidance on all aspects of our Benefit offering
- Delivery of activities aligned with the Annual Reward cycle including Pay and Variable Pay
- Dealing with sensitive and critical transactions
- Project delivery and User Testing on Benefit and Reward platforms
- Business Engagement including with Senior Stakeholders
- Liaising and reconciling costs from our Benefits providers
- Ensuring adherence to SLAs, Policies and Legislation
- Management of our UK employee recognition Scheme
- Company Car Fleet activities
- Relationship management with 3rd Party Benefit providers
- Previous experience in an HR or similar environment
- Previous experience in Reward and/or Benefits an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Agility in work approach
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, engage and communicate with different levels of people within the organisation
- High achievement drive, showing enthusiasm for work and commitment to delivering excellence
- High level of experience in Microsoft office suite, with focus on Excel and Power Point
Professional development. Career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.