An overview of the role
Our UK Service Management team is currently recruiting for a Commodity Procurement Service Analyst to support the Service Delivery capability within the group. This role will provide an opportunity to work in Capgemini Service Management team which provides support to a Major Engineering Manufacturer based client based in Barrow in Furness.
Why this role?
- Reporting to the Commodity Procurement Team Manager you will focus on ensuring that you process all Commodity Procurement requests assigned to them are fulfilled in a timely manner in line with our contractual SLA’s .
- Processes client IT&Telco equipment and services requests, requesting supplier quotes, building client proposals for sign off, placing orders, tracking deliveries from suppliers.
- The Commodity Procurement Service Analyst will work for a specific client working within a team of 5 people.
- The will interface with our internal finance teams ensuring that costs match recoveries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Opportunity to become proficient with our procurement tools such as GPS and SAP eSourcing.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a capability in:
- Ability to work in a fast-flowing and high pressure environment
- Experience in working in a Service Desk function
- Ability to follow defined processes and procedures to progress service jobs through to conclusion
- Interpersonal skills both verbal and written when dealing with internal and external clients and vendors
- Team player
- Knowledge of ServiceNow – Preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and MS SharePoint
- Previous exposure to eSourcing systems – Preferable
- Candidates should be Security Cleared or Security Clearable
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm